Light and the Load
Our service starts with an initial 90 minute consultation to meet each other, determine if we are the right fit for you and clarify what you would like to achieve and the way we will work together.
- Physical face to face de-cluttering sessions in your own home incorporating goal setting, counselling, support, acknowledgement, sorting, and/or clearing
- Counselling – face to face in our therapy room or your home
Special support by negotiation is available by Skype/FaceTime or Phone. This may be relevant for anyone living in other areas of Melbourne, regional or interstate areas or for support in between sessions.
* $172.50 initial consult - 90 minute.
* $230 per 2 hour session minimum AND $115 an hr thereafter.
* An outreach driving charge will apply for each client at $1.92 per minute.
Raspal and Tabitha work in the Eastern, Inner Eastern, South Eastern, Inner Northern and Central suburbs of Melbourne.
For other , regional or interstate areas we can offer a Zoom/Skype/FaceTime or Phone service only.
We are NDIS providers.
What is the NDIS? The National Disability Insurance Scheme was initiated by the Australian Government for Australians with a disability, including people with intellectual, physical, sensory and psycho-social disabilities. It creates a managed market for disability services in Australia. So if you or someone you know have the NDIS Package and would like to utilize our service through this you can now. Just check out the screen shot of our provider details in the picture.
We'd love to hear how we can help you with your NDIS Plan!
Please visit our contacts page and send us an email or phone call.